Opening soon...later

16 September event postponed

Our first event will have to wait following the decision to pull the 16th September Fine Dining menus at Lisnavagh. We had a good number of bookings 7 days prior to the event which would normally be sufficient to go ahead. This was our first event and there a few practical concerns that meant I did not have enough comfort that the event would go as well as I would want. And it's got to be good when it happens!

I am planning at least two before Christmas and hope to be able to announce them before the end of this month. You will not be disappointed!

If there's any type of event, venue cuisine, music etc that you'd like to see pop-up near you, please drop me a line - and ask your friends too! Through the website or email to